Friday, June 28, 2013

b i o g r a p h y

It has always been a goal of mine to start a blog, I just never really knew if I would have the time, energy and the dedication to do so. See, I run a full time life. Between working, making time for the gym, and having a boyfriend (we all know how that can be LOL). But, that is just my personality, or as my mom likes to call me a hamster on a wheel, so its no surprise that I started a blog.

Hi my name is Kelsey Lawrence, born and raised in southern California,  I attended  Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, Los Angeles, originally planning on a career  in the fashion Industry. But to my dismay, my life's path changed course. I now work in Commercial Real Estate full time, however, my true passion is fitness, health, & the latest fashion & beauty trends.

I am also a freelance Make up Artist. I have been pursing my artistry for the past 10 years, freelancing for companies like Stila Cosmetics and MAC. For more details visit www.klmakeup.com.

In the last 8 years I have become very involved with  fitness. I love to train and lift weights and try new things. Within the last 2 years I have learned so much about diet and eating clean to stay in shape. Since October 2011, I have competed with NPC Bikini Competitions, where I have placed top 5 in my class every show. Its simple train hard, eat clean and you WILL see results. I am always trying to better myself by keeping up with the latest in fitness, health, fashion & beauty. So now I can log everything I love and I hope you will love it too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment